Let Us Call You!
Contact Us to Book Your Plots at Nova City Islamabad!
Years Installment Plan
Half Yearly Installment
Nova City Overview
One must give credit to Nova City Islamabad for creating a lot of talks, not only when it was first unveiled. But also when it was shrouded in Rawalpindi Ring Road controversy clouds. There are various housing societies near the New Islamabad International Airport, but none can match the buzz created by Nova City Islamabad. This will be a lengthy article that will provide you with all of the information you require regarding this housing scheme in Islamabad. Including all of its advantages and disadvantages.
Now, let’s get down to business.
Meaning of Nova — Rising Star or New City?
This Latin word Nova signifies a new city. That is what the developers of Nova City want to accomplish. They plan to build a whole new metropolis in the Fateh Jang vicinity after the success of their last project, New City Taxila. The second meaning of the term Nova is rising star. They want Nova City Islamabad to be known as a prominent housing society in the twin cities. Developers of Nova City are aiming to outperform competitors that have been on the market for years. They hope to give residents a better quality of life. The Nova City logo, like its name, is unique and depicts the concept of a new city that will rise to prominence in the future.
Nova City Islamabad Location
Nova City map shows that the location is adjacent to the CPEC route and close to the new Islamabad International Airport. Its main entrance is on the Bongo Kanial road, which leads to the Bongo and Kanial rural areas—small adjacent settlements. In front of the proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road, the second gate of the Nova City housing scheme is planned. It will connect this housing society to all important roadways heading to Rawalpindi urban areas.
So, we can claim that Nova Islamabad has a premium position that will give a significant push for future expansion. The Nova City developers promise that inhabitants will find living in Nova City Islamabad to be quite convenient. And the Nova City address will ensure a seamless link both internally and externally. In other words, people can reach the site both from outside and within the city.
Nova City Islamabad Important Routes
- It is no small feat for a housing society to get its own interchange on a main corridor like the CPEC. It has an impact on the market rates and demand of the community. As a result, the good news is that Nova City Islamabad now has its own CPEC interchange.
- The New Islamabad International Airport is only around a 21-minute drive away. The proximity to the airport increases demand for the plots of the project, which are selling like hotcakes. They will sell out quickly, and you will be sorry you did not invest sooner.
- Place your vehicle on the Srinagar highway, pass through the Eighteen Housing Society. On the left is the M2 motorway, which leads to Lahore. However, continue straight on the airport road. Mumtaz City, PECHS, Top City, University Town, Gandhara City, and the Airport Green Gardens may all be found along this path. You will then proceed to Fateh Jang Road. You will pass through Al Faisal Town, Shalimar Town, Fazia Cooperative Housing Society, T&TECHS F-17, ICHS Town Islamabad, and the Life Residence on this road.The CPEC road from here will take you straight to Nova City Islamabad. The difference between Zero Point till here is roughly 36 kilometers that can be covered within 35-40 minutes. The construction happening on the roads and previous projects in the area can lengthen your journey by a few minutes.
- Because the Fateh Jang Road is a single road with a lot of traffic, you can take the Airport Road to Mumtaz City, then take PECHS to Life Residence to CPEC Service Road from Mumtaz City. Then you will arrive in Nova City Islamabad. It is a lot speedier and more efficient route.
- Nova City Islamabad to F-10, the drive is 25 minutes long, and Nova City to G-11/G-13 is a 15-minute drive.
- Once completed, the Nova City Islamabad would have access to Kohat, Dera Ismail Khan, Peshawar, Swabi, and Lahore.
- The Lahore-Islamabad M-2 motorway also provides convenient access, making it even more appealing to residents and investors.
- Another advantage of its position is that the picturesque Kheri Moorat National Park, which spans almost 8600 acres, is only a few kilometers away.
Nova City Developers
The developers of Nova City may not have provided the real estate industry with a slew of projects under their umbrella. But one thing is definite; the projects they presented to their investors are noteworthy. New City Wah Cantt is a successful project by Nova City developers, located near the Brahma Bahter interchange M-1 and GT road Wah Cant.
The famed Nova Public School franchise is, likewise, administered by the Nova City developers.
For its building and development activities, Nova City has partnered with Maaksons Engineering Corporation Ltd. This well-known company in Islamabad has several projects to its credit, including Gulberg Islamabad, Penta Square in Phase V, DHA, Lahore, and the Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad.
Nova City NOC Status
Even the people who do not have to invest in real estate question if the housing society has a no-objection certificate. After all of the hype surrounding this project, Nova City Islamabad NOC aroused some eyebrows.
Let’s get this straightened out for you.
TMA has assessed the Nova City file tracking process, which gives this society even more legitimacy.
The society has already gotten PP1 authorization, meaning that the Nova City NOC would be in management’s hands soon.
Read this article too: Blue World City Islamabad.
Nova City Payment Plan
Are you looking to purchase a plot in this housing society? The experts at Makeen Marketing have devised the Nova City payment plan for you. As one of the Nova City dealers, Makeen Marketing can acquire and sell plots here. The pre-launch rates in Nova City are comparable to the market price, and you will find them to be reasonable. The Nova City housing society in Islamabad offers a variety of residential plot sizes, including 5 Marla, 10 Marla, 01 Kanal, and 02 Kanal plots.
The pricing listed below as ‘new rates’ are for the pre-launch of Nova City Islamabad. Also included in these rates are development fees.
*The Nova City file for sale prices have not announced publicly yet.
Amenities Offered at Nova City Islamabad
Nova City housing project is being developed to provide residents with a comfortable quality of life at the most suitable Nova City plots prices.
Nova City Islamabad now has a number of amenities. Some of them are as follows:
- Sports complex to encourage youngsters to stay physically active.
- The zoo at Nova City will be the best one of the zoos in Rawalpindi.
- Bird aviary for educational purposes of the students.
Nova City Public School aims to redefine educational practices in Pakistan and produce the best students possible.
- Nova health care facilities will ensure the residents are healthy.
- Nova City commercial plots promote a safe shopping experience for the residents.
- Family spots allow families to spend quality time together.
- Residents of Nova City Islamabad will be able to leave their homes in complete safety, even at mid
- The bowling alley at Nova City housing society will promote bowling in Islamabad.
- In order to avoid any sort of inconvenience, electricity is made available 24/7.
- The housing society promises to provide its residents with the best Nova City internet services.
Nova City Booking Process
The Nova City booking process is one of the easiest. As the authorities of Nova City Islamabad kept the convenience of the investors in mind. Follow these steps to book your Nova City plot.
We will gladly help in booking a residential plot in Nova City housing society. To take advantage of the discount offer on plot purchases, contact our agents or fill out the form on our website. The discount varies depending on the plot size and the number of plots a customer wishes to book in Nova City.
An investor must pay a 10% down payment on the plot they wish to purchase. If an investor wishes to buy a Nova City 5 Marla plot, he must pay a 10% down payment amounting to PKR 247550.
The confirmation charges are the same as the down payment. After the down payment, you will have to pay a further PKR 247550.
Then, to take possession of your plot, you must pay 40 monthly installments.
Documents Required for Nova City Plot Reservation
- Copies of the front and back of a computerized national identity card.
- The front and back copy of CNIC of the next of kin.
- 1 passport-sized photograph of the person wishing to purchase the plot.
- Receipt of down payments and confirmation fees.
- To book the Nova City files, you will require the same documents.
What Does This Rising Star’s Future Hold?
Nova City Islamabad is a prospective investment destination due to its affordable rates and enabling atmosphere. The Nova City housing scheme is expected to deliver shortly, and individuals interested in investing will find it straightforward to do so and generate returns swiftly. According to the most recent Nova City updates, prices will shortly climb due to increased demand. So, with a small initial investment, get your hands on the Nova City plots and reap abnormal gains following this price increase and in the future.
The CPEC would provide Nova City with unprecedented advantages. The introduction of this route crossing from the Fateh Jang neighborhood alone drew several housing societies to the area. Existing ones saw an increase in their rates. A similar thing happened with Nova City Islamabad. Its popularity surpassed expectations, and despite the fact that it is still in the pre-launch period, many individuals have reserved plots in Nova City.
The water shortage means the power shortage as well. So to overcome this, Pakistan built some small dams. One of these dams is Rama Dam Fateh Jang. This dam is currently near the Nova City Islamabad, following land allotment to several housing communities. The water from this dam can be available to Nova City in the future and can be used for drinking, hydroelectric power generation, and irrigation. So, Nova City residents will not encounter any water or power shortages. Besides, there is another dam close to Nova City: Sipala Dam. The presence of these dams raises the underground water level in the region.